Product Code : MYJS-C
Our day starts by picking you up from your hotel or your cruise ship and in the morning at 10:30 am, starting from the new port of Mykonos, to enjoy the tour around the island from a different point of view, full of traditional and authentic images and experiences.
our first stop will be the picturesque small port of St. Ioannis, an area which was named after a small church dedicated to Saint John (“Ioannis” in Greek) and one of great historical significance next to the small port where the local fishing boats leave from. We then head to the famous Ornos beach for pictures and then Mykonos’ airport, where we will have a panoramic view of the airport’s runway as we proceed to Ano Mera Village and pass through entirely different scenery, one of the island’s most typical agricultural and stock-raising areas inhabited by the locals. From this countryside of the island and its lifestyle, we will head towards the Ano Mera village ‘square to visit the monastery of Panagia Tourliani and we will be guided through its chambers.
From here we will reach the Mykonian traditional farm, where we will be guided by our escort. A light lunch will be offered to all visitors, consisting of local products from the traditional farm itself, consisting of bread, tomatoes, kopanisti, cucumbers, and poor man’s black olives, along with traditional raki. We will head to the most distant beautiful beaches of Mykonos, named “Kalo Livadi”, “Kalafati” and “Aghia Anna” for some photos and then we will go to the panoramic view of Mykonos town in order to take some amazing photos of the town.
- Panoramic view of the Mykonos airport runway
- Enjoy the tour around the island from a different point of view
- Visit the small port of St. Ioannis
- Visit the famous Ornos beach for pictures
- Visit the monastery of Panagia Tourliani
- Light Snack at the Traditional Mykonian Farm
- All Taxes
- Fully escorted tour
- Transportation from the pick-up location (hotel or cruise ship port) to the departure point and back
- Admission Fees to the monastery
Know Before You Book
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
Jeep Safari Tour of Mykonos at 10 AM - Sharing basis
Duration : 04:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.