Product Code : SWZ6
When you think about Switzerland don’t you have in mind the image of a Swiss Chalet village slap in the lap of the Mountains? This is Les Diablerets: ’’little devils’’, located in the heart of the Alps Vaudoises. This village entirely made up of chalets, has great cachet and a penny to develop while preserving its heritage. Head to the top on a 15-minute cable car ride and enjoy the views. Be breath taking walking on the suspended bridge, it’s unique bridge connecting 2 peaks in the world!
Enjoy the spectacular scenery of more than 200 peaks over 2000m. Enjoy the snow at the fun park & the chairlift & leave an unique experience! Then discover the famous city of Montreux, because of the exceptionally mild climate Montreux is called the capital of the Vaud Riviera. Feel the good vibes of this so well-known artistic city.
- Enjoy the spectacular scenery of more than 200 peaks over 2000m
- Discover the famous city of Montreux
- Enjoy the snow at the fun park
- Montreux Free time
- Cable car
- Bus ride
- Peak Walk
- Fun park
- Food and drinks
- Other Fees
- Alpine Coaster
- Snow Bus
Know Before You Book
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
Know Before You Go
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.