Product Code : MAGO
Pickup Service Available
Take a day tour from Malta to the three hilled islands of Gozo, which is greener and more picturesque. As part of the Gozo Island tour, you will have the chance to see the National Shrine of the Blessed Virgin of Ta' Pinu, a Roman Catholic basilica and national shrine about 700 metres away from the Gharb village. The location of the shrine at a cliff edge offers an eye-popping panorama of the surroundings.
One of the things to do in Gozo is to stop at the Crafts Centre to enjoy Maltese specialties for lunch. You can also buy local craft souvenirs made of stone, marble or lace. Next on the agenda during the Gozo day tour, is the iconic Azure Window, a natural arch made of rock in the sea. You can also find two more attractions here, The Inland Sea and Dwejra Bay.
You will then explore Victoria, Gozo’s capital. The main landmark here is the Cittadella or 'Il Castello', which is believed to fortified during the Bronze Age, and ultimately developed into a Roman Acropolis. The Citadel is on Malta's tentative list of future World Heritage Sites by UNESCO. You will enjoy lunch in a restaurant in Rabat and reach the scenic Mgarr Port via Qala Belvedere. The tour includes a Gozo ferry ticket, which will transport you back to Malta.
- Ferry ride to Malta
- Explore the capital of Gozo, Victoria
- Includes lunch in a restaurant in Rabat
- Audio-guide available in English, French, German and Italian
- Live commentary on-board
- Pick up and Drop off at any Malta hotel
- Trackless Train Ride to Cittadella
- Buffet Lunch
- Gozo Ferry Ticket
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For Children below 5 years, you need to pay for the Gozo Ferry Ticket only directly at the port
- Please confirm your hotel location and details before 72 hours of your tour date
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.