Product Code : MALGD-C
Pickup Service Available
The three hilled islands of Gozo is greener and more picturesque. You will first visit Ggantija, a 5500-year-old Neolithic megalithic temple, which is older than the pyramids of Egypt and the world's second-oldest manmade religious structure.
After this, the Gozo tour from Malta takes you to Marsalforn to ride the 40-minute trackless train along Marsalforn Bay, Qbajjar Bay and Xwejni Bay. On the way, you will see the Salt Pans and the Salvator Statue. There is a scheduled stop at the Crafts Centre to enjoy Maltese specialties for lunch. You can also buy local craft souvenirs made of stone, marble or lace.
Next on the agenda during the Gozo full-day tour, is the iconic Azure Window, a natural arch made of rock in the sea. You can also find two more attractions here, The Inland Sea and Dwejra Bay. You will then explore Victoria, Gozo’s capital. The main landmark here is the Cittadella or 'Il Castello', which is believed to fortified during the Bronze Age, and ultimately developed into a Roman Acropolis. Look forward to a wonderful dinner in a restaurant in Rabat. The tour includes a Gozo ferry ticket, which will transport you back to Malta.
- Includes dinner in a restaurant in Rabat
- 40 minutes ride in trackless train
- Full day guided tour of Gozo
- Ferry ride to Malta
- Explore Ggantija, neolithic megalithic temple
- Early buffet dinner
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Trackless train ride
- Ggantija temples ticket
- Gozo ferry ticket
Know Before You Book
- Children below 5 years - To pay the Gozo Ferry Ticket directly at the port
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please confirm your hotel location and details before 72 hours of your tour date.
Know Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.