Product Code : MAAS-C
You can sign up for a private tour in Myanmar to soak in the culture and natural beauty of the country. One of the best options is to book a day tour to Ava, Sagaing and Amarapura, the former capitals of ancient Myanmar. Starting with a hotel pickup, you will embark on the day trip with your professional guide to learn more about the Myanmar culture and history.
You will first visit Amarapura, where you will see the famous landmark of Mahagandayon, the Buddhist monastery which is home to over a thousand monks.
After this, you will head to the 200-year-old U BEIN teak bridge, dating from the 18th-century. Also on the agenda is Bagaya Monastery, which is known for its fine Buddha statues. There will be a scheduled stop for lunch at a restaurant to taste local specialties. After lunch, the tour will continue by boat to the former Royal Capital of Ava. Here, you can look forward to riding a horse-drawn carriage to discover sites like the Nanmyint Watch Tower, also called the Leaning Tower of Ava, Maha Aungmye Bonzan Monastery and Bargayar Monastery, both of feature artistic stucco, wood and teak interiors. Towards the end of the tour, you will reach the third destination, Sagaing Hills, where you will witness a glorious sunset over the Ayeyarwaddy River.
- See the ancient capitals of Myanmar
- Visit famous monasteries
- See the wooden U Bein Bridge
- Witness sunset from Sagaing Hills
- Includes lunch of local specialties
- Purify drinking water bottle and snow towel
- Ava horse carriage
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off by AC vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Boat fare
- Personal expenses
- Other service which are not mentioned in program
- Entrance and zone fees
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is a private tour
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.