Product Code : MBT1-C
Take a bike tour in Mandalay to immerse in the many natural and historic attractions of the area. This Myanmar tour begins with a hotel pick-up after which you will reach the motorcycle store to start riding to your first destination, the riverside villages of Mandalay. Witness the scene of seasonal plantations and brickwork houses typical to the region. Interact with the locals, learn about the culture and lifestyle and observe traditional farming methods at work. You will see more than five villages before arriving at Nan Daw Kyun, The Island of Royal Palace, one of the loveliest villages on the banks of the Ayeyarwaddy River. There will be an opportunity to visit a village factory to see girls frying beans. Next is one of the best things to do in Myanmar, a visit to the historic site of Mingun by a local sampan boat.
Among the most noteworthy landmarks of the place are Mingun Pagoda, Mingun bell and Myatheindan Pagoda. There will be a scheduled halt at Koe Taung Village, known for the best rice noodle and rice noodle salad in the country. Understand the process of making rice noodle in the local factory and taste the rice noodle salad. Later on your Burma bike tour, you will reach the sacred site of Sagaing, which is home to thousands of meditation centres and monasteries. The Uminthonze Pagoda is worth visiting for 45 sitting Buddha statues in a crescent-shaped colonnade, as is the hilltop Sunooponnyashin Pagoda.
- Bike tour in Myanmar
- Explore riverside villages in Mandalay
- Visit the sacred site of Sagaing
- Discover historic Mingun
- See traditional farming process
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage
- Riding gears (Helmets, Gloves, Knee Guards)
- T-Shirt of Burma Motorbike Tours for souvenir and more!
- Hotel pickup and drop off services
- All entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips gratuities to guide
- Myanmar visa fee
- Damage to the motorcycle caused by the user (exclude reasonable wear and tear)
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Bike: Honda CRF 250cc
- Skill level: intermediate, advanced
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.