Product Code : MBT2-C
Sign up for a bike tour in Mandalay to immerse in the varied landscapes of the area. Your Myanmar tour starts from Ava, famous for its ancient ruins dating back to 18th-century. After this, you will ride to the town of Thadar Oo for a tea break. Next on the agenda is Sagar Tae Village, where you can sample local lifestyle of Myanmar. Ride through a few more traditional and unspoilt villages like Thae Taw Village, Taung Lae Lone Village and Taung Byone Village before reaching Myo Thar Village for late lunch. After a lunch of local specialties at Myo Thar Town, you will carry on to Myin Gyan, where you spend the night at a hotel. The following morning after breakfast at the hotel, look forward to a drive of 30 km to Na Htoe Gyi.
There is a scheduled lunch stop here at local tea shop before moving on to the Pha Yar Gyi village in Phy Bar Waddy. This village is known for being the home of the petrified wood beads, an ancient craft which continues as a family tradition. After witnessing a live demonstration of the craft, you will drive to Kyauk Se, passing more local villages on the way with a scheduled lunch stop at Kyauk Se. Finally, on the Burma bike tour, you can look forward to seeing a glorious sunset at Amarapura’s famous teak bridge, U Bein Bridge. You will return to Mandalay and be escorted to your hotel.
- Find ancient ruins of Ava (Inn Wa)
- Includes overnight stay at Myin Gyan
- Bike tour through Myanmar countryside
- Witness petrified wood bead craft
- See traditional villages
- Myanmar driving permits
- All entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- English speaking professional Road Captain with license on a motorcycle leading group
- Motorcycle rental with unlimited mileage
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, dinner
- Mineral water, soft drinks, coffee or tea served in the meals
- Riding gears such as Helmets, Gloves and Knee Guards
- Third party liability insurance for motorcycles
- 1 night accommodation at carefully selected quality hotel
- T-shirt for souvenir and more!
- Gasoline, petrol
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips Gratuities to guide
- Myanmar visa fee
- Room service, laundry and phone charges
- Travel insurance
Know Before You Book
- For safety reason, group from 7 riders and more, we will arrange 2 Road Captains (guides) to group
- Minimum 2 Pax required to confirm this booking
- Accommodation in 2 star hotel
- Mileage : 250 kilometers (155 miles)
Know Before You Go
- Bike: Honda CRF 250cc
- Skill level: intermediate, advanced
No options available on this date.