Product Code : MCCM-C
Printed Voucher Required
Mallorca is blessed with incredible rock climbing, all in stunning locations. Whether you are a complete novice or an experienced rock fiend, let Experience Mallorca take you to the right crags and routes for you. Adventure climbing in mallorca is split into 3 distinct areas South mallorca There are many crags around Palma and Valldemossa which are easily accessed however we recommend you take a guide to avoid missing the best spots and getting the most out of your climbs.
Two of Mallorca’s best known crags in the south are: Sa Gubia - the largest crag in Mallorca due to the amount of routes available and its height, which enables lots multi-pitch Climbs. Fraguel - which has the largest amount of high graded climbing routes available here in mallorca and attracts a lot of European climbers.
North west Mallorca Running from Soller to Inca are the highest mountains here in mallorca these offer some of the best sports climbing with a mix of routes for all the family. Most of the crags such as la Victoria and sa font have routes from beginner to intermediate levels ideal for us to to introduce you and the family to climbing or work on technique.
For advanced climbers this area also includes climbing in Gouge Blau Europe's leading canyon with 39 routes available! East Mallorca This area is not known for sports climbing however the area boasts the most Deep water Soloing in mallorca. This has earned mallorca a spot among the best European DWS locations and we are attracting some of the best Psyco-blockers there are. We obviously recommend you don't attempt this before learning how to climb.
- Explore all the zones like South, North west and East Mallorca for climbing
- Tailored for novice climbers with all gears provided
- Experience this 3-hour adventure rock-climbing in Mallorca
- Expert instructor to guide the best climbing
- Admire the panoramic views of the Island's stunning landscape
- Backpack, helmet and flashlight
- Tour Guide/Instructor
- Climbing Shoes, harness and chalk
- Tour Insurance
- All the climbing & safety equipment and hotel transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Climbing boots
Know Before You Book
- Please bring tour trainers/shoes, water bottle, some snacks and Sun Cream
- Declare any physical illnesses prior to the tour
- Child above 8 years of age are allowed in this tour
Know Before You Go
- Please contact us 72hrs prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.