Product Code : MCDWP-C
A unique experience at sea, on board of our catamaran with submarine vision. An amazing opportunity to observe these fascinating animals in their natural environment. After boarding at 10:45 a.m., we will leave from the pier La Lonja Marina Charter in Palma at 11:00 a.m. and we will sail along the southwest coast and before arriving to Santa Ponsa we will slowly enter the high seas to enjoy the dolphins.
The tour ends at Santa Ponsa from where we will return by bus to the departure point. Included in this excursion a refreshing swim stop in stunning blue waters and Snorkeling masks and tubes included! (Deposit of euro; 10). Also included Buffet comprising of Green salad, pasta salad, Bolognese pasta and bread.
- Shore excursion suitable for families and children
- Cool off in the sea on the swim stop in stunning blue waters
- Travel in a comfortable bus from the pier La Lonja Marina Charter in Palma to reach Santa Ponsa
- View the fascinating animals in their natural environment
- Experience this half-day tour catamaran cruise with submarine vision to experience the dolphin watch
- Delicious Bolognese pasta, green salad, pasta salad in lunch on-board (depending on the trip time that you take )
- Catamaran excursion
- Dolphin Watch
- Buffet Lunch
- 1 swim stops
- Transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Snorkeling equipments
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Book
- On-board you will have the facility of toilets, bars and slides
- Use snorkels against the deposit of 10 €
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.