Product Code : MARSAR
Take a guided tour in Madrid to the spring palace of the Spanish royals. The Royal Site of Aranjuez PM tour is one of the hidden gems to discover while in Madrid. Just 46 km away from Spain’s capital, this imperial palace stands along the banks of the River Tagus. The Aranjuez Cultural Landscape is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. One of the most impressive elements of the complex is the sprawling gardens. Your professional guide will narrate commentary about the history of the palace.
You will also learn the story of how the legendary music composer Joaquin Rodrigo was inspired to compose the Concert of Aranjuez. While inside the complex, you will see the lavishly decorated apartments and rooms. Noteworthy attractions include the China Chamber Porcelain, the Throne Room of Elizabeth II The Prince's Gardens, the Parterre and the Island.
The Madrid tours will continue to The Museum of Royal Feluccas. In this museum, you will find a unique collection of ancient styled light and narrow boats, which were used by the royal family to cross the Tagus River. Among the displays, you will see a gondola belonging to Philip V, boats of Charles IV, Ferdinand VII and Elizabeth II.
- Learn about the history of Aranjuez
- 4-hour tour of UNESCO World Heritage Site of Aranjuez PM
- Visit the Royal Palace on the banks of River Tagus (Tajo)
- See gondolas of Charles IV, Ferdinand VII and Elizabeth II
- See The Museum of Royal Feluccas
- Transportation by an air-conditioned coach
- Bilingual Official guide
- Entrance ticket to the Royal Palace of Aranjuez
- Individual audioguided system
- Hotel Transfers
- Tickets for additional activities
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Please reach the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the departure time
- Wearing comfortable shoes is advised
Know Before You Go
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour
- The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination
No options available on this date.