Product Code : STMGT
Do not miss the opportunity to enjoy the works of the main impressionists and post-impressionists painters! Enjoy preferential access and get to know some of the most important works of painters such as Degas, Cézanne, Renoir, and Van Gogh.
Discover the stories behind the paintings and the life and work of the artists. Get to know the history of the Thyssen-Bornemisza museum. Discover how the collection, once private, was born and grew. Follow your guide on an extensive visit of the most emblematic paintings the museum has. Rubens, Rembrandt, Caravaggio, Monet, Renoir, Van Gogh, Kandinsky, Cézanne... those are only a small part of the great painters whose works you will be able to see during your tour. Comprising works from the 13th to the 20th century, no Western art movement of the period is excluded from the collection.
At the end of the guided tour, you will be able to stay inside the museum until closing time.
- Discover on of the most important private collections of paintings of the 20th century
- Visit the museum at your own pace after the guided tour, as the tickets are valid for all the day
- Enjoy the great artworks from Caravaggio, Ghirlandaio, Canaleto, the paintings from the main impressionist and post-impressionist artists
- Radio guide system
- Local art passionate guide
- Monolingual tour in English
- Skip-the-line-access and tickets valid for 1 day to Thyssen Museum
- Food and Beverages
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Know Before You Book
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.