Product Code : GTBBS
Visit the stadium of one of the most important clubs in the world. Explore the venue with a local guide and discover the club essence. Enter the press room, the players' tunnel, the trophy room, and the locker room. Sit on the first team bench and feel like a true player!
Home to Real Madrid, this tour will not leave any soccer – or football – fan indifferent. Relive more than a hundred years of the clubs' history. Welcome to this Bernabeu guided tour, where you will see the stadium as you have never seen it before. Feel the excitement of being on the pitch, the thrill of pre-match tension, and the glow of past glories. Get to know the history that has molded one of the world's best soccer teams.
Enjoy a panoramic view of the stadium from one of the four towers. Walk the perimeter of the pitch, where for over 60 years white legends have played, wept, and won. Step into the Players' Tunnel and feel the nerves and tension right before you take to the pitch.
See the venue from the benches and coaching area, from where all perspectives change. One decision can change the course of an entire match. Access the Presidential Box, reserved for VIP's, dignitaries, and special guests. This is the stadiums' most exclusive area.
Did you know Real Madrid is the most awarded football club in the world? Enter the Trophy room, admire and take photos with some of the trophies. Wonder at an exhibition like no other. Great players, coaches, and legendary teams have all been here, in this same spot.
- The ten Champions League trophies appear shiny in glass cabinets in order to remember the success of the team with most Champions League won trophies
- The Santiago Bernabéu is Real Madrid’s stadium open to all the football fans to enjoy club’s trophies and facilities
- Experience to put oneself in Madrid football players’ shoes by stepping the pitch
- Bilingual guide specialized in soccer
- Admission to the Real Madrid FC stadium
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Food and Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Not wheelchair accessible and Not suitable for people with reduced mobility
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 4 years of age are free of charge
- Real Madrid FC reserves the right to cancel or modify the tour due to events held at the Stadium
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
No options available on this date.