Product Code : MAHH1D
Book an open-top bus tour in Madrid and see all the major attractions of the city at your own convenience. With your 1-day pass of the Madrid hop on hop off bus tour, you can get off and onto the bus at any number of stops, depending on which landmarks you are interested in. Listen to the tour commentary on your audio guide and learn more about the history of Madrid and its leading monuments.
The Madrid sightseeing tour comes with a map of the city and discount coupons which you can use at stores and eating outlets across the city. Route 1 of the bus takes about 80 min and Route 2 takes about 65 minutes.
Some of the places to explore in the historical part of the city are Prado Museum, Cibeles Fountains, Gran Vía, Plaza de España, Royal Palace, Puerta del Sol, Royal Botanical Gardens, Reina Sofia, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museums and Prado Museum. You can also consider seeing Cibeles Palace, Palace of the Marquis of Salamanca, Barrio de Salamanca, Lázaro Galdiano Museum and Plaza de las Cortes.
- See the museums of Madrid
- See Madrid by hop on hop off bus
- Decide your own itinerary
- Visit the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Option to get off at any of the 37 stops
- 1 Day Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour pass
- Kids Commentary is also available
- Multilingual digital audio system
- Madrid City Tour Stops guide
- Air-conditioned double-decker open-top motor-coaches
- Entrance fees at attractions
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Book
- Tickets valid for 1 day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 5 years of age are free of charge
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
No options available on this date.