Product Code : ANLHF-C
The Grand City Tour of Hollywood Los Angeles allows you to see the unique history, culture and iconic landmarks. Downtown L.A. has become an increasingly popular destination with its iconic historic contemporary landmarks, skyscrapers, and businesses. Sights on Hollywood Boulevard can all be seen off the bus during the 45-minute stop on Hollywood Boulevard.
Beverly Hills is known for its rich culture, growing celebrity population, and Rodeo Drive Los Angeles wealthiest shopping area. Sunset Blvd is known for its iconic restaurant, shops and famous local businesses. You will have a 45-minute break at the original Farmer's Market and on Hollywood Boulevard, where you will have the time to eat, shop and explore.
- Get a chance to see Capitol Records Building, Miracle Mile and Viper Room
- 45-minute stop to see the sights on Hollywood Boulevard
- Free time for lunch at the historic Farmers Market
- Great Shopping opportunities at Hollywood Boulevard
- Know unique history, culture and view iconic landmarks of Los Angeles
- Hotel pickup and drop off from central located Anaheim hotels
- Guided tour of Los Angeles
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Los Angeles & Hollywood Highlights
Duration : 07:00
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.