Product Code : KG
Printed Voucher Required
Sign up for an interesting tour to see the world’s largest living collection of plants and fungi in a 330-acre garden complex located just 30 minutes from the city of London. The Royal Botanic Gardens tour will take you to a unique World Heritage Site featuring fascinating history, architectural finesse and botanic collections.
The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew house 6 grand glasshouses nestled in scenic surroundings along the River Thames, including The Temperate House with over 10,000 plants from temperate regions. One can find more than 50,000 species of flora and fauna at the Kew Gardens. One of the most exciting things to do in Kew is to experience the Rhizotron and Xstrata Treetop Walkway, where you will first take a walk underground and then 18 meters (59ft) high above the treetops, with scenic views of the entire area as well as the royal residences.
Included in the itinerary is a tour of Kew Palace, the summer residence of King George III. During your visit to the Kew Palace, it is a good idea to spend some time exploring the garden, which houses a charming Queen Charlotte cottage enclosed by 300-year-old bluebell woods. Don’t miss The Great Pagoda with 80 dragons carved from gilded wood.
- Kew houses the largest and most diverse botanical collections in the world
- A stunningly diverse wilderness of beautifully preserved nature
- Find the hidden temples including the Tuscan designed Temple of Aeolus
- London Kew Palace Ticket
- Entry ticket
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- Only adults with children are able to enter The Children's Garden along with their valid ticket
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times
Know Before You Go
- Manual wheelchairs are welcome in the galleries, please leave buggies in the buggy park provided
- Vehicles (except powered wheelchairs) must be left at the gate
- The narrow Treetop Walkway is not suitable for mobility scooters and pushchairs
- To protect the lawns ball games and sports are not permitted
No options available on this date.