Product Code : 38
Reserve a romantic evening for a London Showboat dinner cruise to experience the city differently. This is a great way to relax after a hectic day of sightseeing with one of the best things to do in London at night. You can even plan to celebrate a special occasion with the London dinner cruise on the River Thames. As you glide on the waters of London’s iconic river, you can look forward to a four-course dinner to the tune of background music. The first course will be served shortly after the boat sets off.
Enjoy the scenic views of the illuminated city and all the noteworthy landmarks which line the banks on both sides. Admire the 19th-century suspension style Tower Bridge, which stands at a height of 140ft and is a World Heritage site. You can expect the main course around this time, along with another glass of wine from your complimentary half bottle. Sit back and soak in the ambience of the night in the Thames dinner cruise for three and a half hours.
Towards the latter part of the evening, the Showboat will drift downriver, along Canary Wharf and near the Thames Barrier. This is the time to savour some delicious dessert and coffee as a nightcap. While returning, consider moving to the dance floor or take your after-dinner drink to the open-air deck.
- Includes glass of fizz and half a bottle of wine
- River cruise with dinner in London
- Four course dinner
- London Thames cruise
- Enjoy the illuminated sights of London
- A choice of a half bottle red or white wine
- Four-course meal
- Sightseeing cruise along the Thames
- Cabaret Show
Know Before You Book
- Dress code is smart casual (trainers are permitted)
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
London Showboat Dinner Cruise (Friday - Saturday)
Duration : 03:00
This option is non Cancellable.