Product Code : 158
On this small-group tour from London, your first destination is the University town of Oxford. Here you can look forward to a guided walk through the medieval cobbled streets to soak in the legendary heritage and study the grand architecture. You will see the University of Oxford buildings, Oxford Castle and Bodleian Library. Oxford is also famous for landmarks like Castle Mill Stream, The Queen's College, the Trinity College, and the old Sheldonian Theatre. Expect to see some Harry Potter movie locations.
After this, you will carry on to Stratford-upon-Avon, famous for being the hometown of the writer, poet, and playwright, William Shakespeare. The most popular thing to do here is to see Shakespeare’s birthplace and learn about his life and works through an exhibition of, manuscripts and books. The house, now a museum also gives you a walk through the kitchen, bedroom, and other rooms.
Finally, you will drive across the Cotswolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, featuring typical English countryside and traditional villages with thatched medieval houses, lovely churches, and aristocratic manors made of local yellow limestone. The Oxford, Stratford, and Cotswolds tour is the best way to experience the charm of three of the most popular sites in the UK.
- Small group tour
- Entry tickets to Shakespeare’s home
- Walk through the University town of Oxford
- Explore the Cotswolds
- See three of the most popular sites in UK
- Entry to Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Walking tour of Oxford
- Professional guide
- Entry to Christ Church College
- Tour of Bodleian Library
Know Before You Book
- During busy periods, alternative transportation without Wi-Fi may be used
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.