Product Code : LC1
If you need a break from a busy day in London, you can plan for a lunch cruise on the Thames. Spending a leisurely afternoon sailing on the iconic Thames river is one of the most popular things to do in London. As your boat sets off from the pier, you can take a comfortable seat, or simply find a spot on the open deck to enjoy the scene of the cityscape.
You can see many landmarks of London during the River Thames cruise. Some of the noteworthy landmarks that you can look forward to seeing include the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, the Tower Bridge, the Shard skyscraper, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London. On the 1 hour 45 minute London cruise, you will be served a freshly cooked two-course gourmet meal, under the guidance of an executive chef.
The London lunch cruise will also include coffee and tea. Sit back and relax as the vessel sails along the river and listen to interesting commentary related to the landmarks of the city. When the cruise comes to an end, you will return to Embankment Pier, from where you can carry on with more activities of your choice in London or go back to the comfort of your hotel.
- London River Thames Lunch Cruise
- Soft and alcoholic drinks onboard
- Includes tea and coffee
- Sightseeing by Thames Cruise in London
- Two-course freshly cooked lunch
- Two-Course Lunch with Tea and Coffee
- 1 hour 45 minutes River Cruise
- Recorded Commentary
Know Before You Book
- If a child under 2 years requires a chair then the child rate applies
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Lunch Cruise - Weekends
Duration : 01:45
This option is non Cancellable.