Product Code : 208LE
Printed Voucher Required
Remarkable London by Night Tour This London by Night tour will reveal the floodlit splendor of London's landmarks as dusk falls. When twilight descends upon London, the attractions of the city become imbued with a certain grandeur. This sweeping, wide-ranging tour will encompass the most distinguished and vibrant areas of this world-renowned capital, including Parliament Square, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and the financial district of the City. The tour also glides past eminent structures and attractions such as the world-renowned London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, inimitable Buckingham Palace, the formidable Tower of London, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. Embark upon this tour and discover the extraordinary allure of London at dusk.
The Coca-Cola London Eye The Coca-Cola London Eye offers breathtaking views of London from high above the River Thames. See Big Ben towering above the Houses of Parliament, follow St. James Park as it sweeps down to Buckingham Palace. Is the Queen at home? You'll spot the flag flying if she is. A Standard Ticket Experience on the London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the London Eye to revolve completely. Relax in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules and enjoy the London skyline at your leisure. The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in-theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father. Her view of famous London landmarks is obscured by people and traffic, but a seagull draws her attention to the London Eye and her visit finally gives her an amazing view of the city. Colourful parties inside the capsule, time lapse of the London Eye day and night and a spectacular firework display all add up to an emotional and entertaining experience; the perfect prelude to the London Eye itself.
- See celebrated areas of London including Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly
- Enjoy the insights and fascinating facts offered by your live English-speaking guide or multi-lingual audio guide system
- Get 40-kilometre panoramic views on a clear day
- View such iconic structures as Buckingham Palace and Tower Bridge
- Audio Guides Available In: img src=[RootUrl]UserFiles/image/flagsnew.jpg alt= width=227 height=15 / The Coca-Cola London Eye
- You will see many of famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul 's Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
- Night or day, The Coca-Cola London Eye offers spectacular views of London
- 4-D experience
- London by Night Open Top Bus Tour
- Interactive touch screen guide
- Panoramic 1 hour 45 mins tour of London's most remarkable regions and landmarks
- The gradual ride in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes
- All Open Top Buses have Free Wi-Fi
- An open top bus tour of London after dark
- Entry to the London Eye
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Know Before You Book
- E-tickets can be shown on a mobile device
- You will have to make your own way to the London Eye before your London By Night Tour
- Please be aware that during the Summer months when the days are longer, this tour will mainly operat
- The nearest stations are Waterloo and Westminster
- A live English-speaking guide is provided on the bus or a multi-lingual audio guide is available in
No options available on this date.