Product Code : SBET
If you are searching for adventure things to do in London, this tour is one of the best options available. You can plan to take a thrilling speed boat tour of London and have an alternative experience on the historic River Thames. Consider signing up for the Thames Jet for an exciting adrenaline rush that lasts for 50 minutes. During your Thames jet boat ride, you can look forward to racing past some of the most iconic landmarks of London.
Among the sights that you will see on the speed boat ride on the Thames are the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Big Ben, the Shard skyscraper, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London, HMS Belfast and Canary Wharf. You will also pass under many of London’s majestic bridges including the modern Millennium Bridge and the legendary Tower Bridge.
The jet speed boat ride on the Thames in London is the perfect choice for a fast-paced sightseeing tour of the city by water. This is the only way to see London like you never thought possible with high-speed turns, waterproof clothing and life jackets.
- See London’s most famous attractions
- 50 minutes adventure boat ride in London
- Thames Speed Boat Ride
- High-speed jet boat ride on River Thames
- Pass under London’s bridges
- Waterproof clothing
- ThamesJet experience
- Life jackets
Know Before You Book
- Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- For safety reasons, the minimum height requirement to travel on Thamesjet is 1.35 metres (4 ft.5in )
- This experience is not disabled-friendly
No options available on this date.