Product Code : 205
The first destination of the day trip from London is the 900 years old, 11th-century Windsor Castle, which is the royal residence of the Queen of England. During your visit to the largest continually inhabited castle on the planet, you will get the chance to learn about the lives of the modern Royal Family, and get detailed information on British imperial history. The Windsor Stonehenge and Bath tour will continue to its next stop, Stonehenge, located in Salisbury.
This UNESCO World Heritage Site is possibly the most well-recognized prehistoric structure in the world. You will discover the mystique of the 5,000-year-old Neolithic stones that stand in a circle and wonder about it being a religious temple, an astronomical clock or a Bronze Age burial ground. After the Stonehenge tours from London, you will go to Bath, a city dating back to 1AD, and now a UNESCO World Heritage site. The landmarks include the Roman Baths, an ancient bathing complex that still flows with natural hot water from hot water springs.
You can also see the Jane Austen Centre, the Royal Crescent, the Bath Preservation Trust Museums, the Fashion Museum, and the Museum of Bath Architecture. Don’t miss the views of River Avon and Great Putney Bridge. Your Stonehenge tour includes a visit to Lacock, a medieval village mid-way between Stonehenge and Bath, which is home to one of the few abbeys surviving in the country, Lacock Abbey.
- See all major attractions of Bath
- Stonehenge tour from London
- Visit the famous site of Stonehenge
- Day trip to the three iconic sights of Stonehenge, Bath & Windsor
- Visit the Lacock Abbey in Lacock
- Free time in Windsor to explore
- Professional Guide
- Walking Tour of Bath
- 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks*
- See Lacock Abbey
- Food and beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Book
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change
- *25% discount off Stonehenge is valid until 31st March 2021
- Traveler need to show their given wristband to avail the discount
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
No options available on this date.