Product Code : 812
Printed Voucher Required
The day trip will start by boarding the iconic train, Eurostar from Paris to London, a journey during which you will cross 31 miles of Channel Tunnel to arrive at London. On the London to Paris tour, you can decide your own itinerary in the capital and largest city of England and the UK with a Zone 1 and 2 travel card.
You can be indulging in retail therapy on the famous Oxford Street, where you will be spoilt for choice with many luxury and high street brands. If art and history interests you, consider spending time at the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square. You can take in a birds-eye view of the cityscape with a ride on the London Eye at Southbank. Another popular alternative on the London tour is to discover landmark sights like Westminster Abbey and Big Ben.
There are many more things to do in London, including witnessing the sparkling neon lights of Piccadilly Circus, relaxing in Hyde Park and experimenting with world cuisine at the Covent Garden. You can also stroll around the James Park, see Buckingham Palace or walk beside the River Thames to feel the vibe of the historic monuments. The day ends with a return train ride to Paris.
- See the main attractions of London city
- London tour from Paris
- Includes Eurostar train ride from Paris to London
- Options to explore Zone 1 and 2
- Flexible itinerary in London
- Reserved seat on Eurostar
- Travelcard for Zone 1 to 2 (off peak)
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Book
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together
London at Your Leisure from Paris
Duration : 13:00
This option is non Cancellable.