Product Code : 80
Printed Voucher Required
Board the iconic Eurostar train for a day trip from Paris to London The London to Paris tour, crossing 31 miles of Channel Tunnel to arrive in London. Your professional guide will meet you at the station to start your discovery of the city by Open Top Bus Tour. Sit back and relax in your comfortable seat as your bus drives past the well-recognized landmarks of London.
Among the sights that you will see are Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Parliament Square, Tower of London and Big Ben. You can get off and on at as many of the 60 stops, depending on your preference. Some of the most popular places to explore are Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Shard, the London Eye.
Your London tour includes a free sightseeing cruise on the River Thames, which gives you a perspective of the riverside attractions including the London Eye and Big Ben. You have the choice to hop-on and off at any of the 5 piers. After the cruise, you will be escorted on one of two walking tours as per your choice, Royal London Walking Tour or the Beatles Walking Tour. The London trip from Paris ends with a departure from the station at night.
- Includes scenic cruise on River Thames
- See all main sights of London
- Train journey by Eurostar from Paris to London
- London Tour : London Tour from Paris
- Hop on hop off bus tour of London
- Free Walking Tour and River Cruise
- Reserved seat on Eurostar
- Free Map of London
- Hop-on hop-off open top bus tour
- Additional refreshments
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify legit ID on travel day
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together
Know Before You Go
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.