Product Code : BPChez
One of the best places to visit in London is the Queen’s residence, Buckingham Palace. This Buckingham Palace tour will give you an insider’s view of one of the only working royal palaces in the world. You will explore the lavishly decorated State Rooms, which feature artworks by Rembrandt, Rubens, Rembrandt and Vermeer, marble columns, elaborate carpets, fine sculpture, period furniture and exotic porcelain-ware. Listen to your audio guide to know more about the imperial history of the palace.
A special attraction is the Throne Room, which has hosted historical events like balls during Queen Victoria’s times. Even now, it continues to be used for public and private occasions as well as State Banquets. The Buckingham Palace's Grand Staircase is a noteworthy attraction. It showcases intricate bronze casting work. The royal gardens of the Palace are home over 30 bird species and 350 wild flowers. Continue the royal theme with a traditional Grosvenor afternoon tea.
In typical British tradition, you will enjoy a leisurely gourmet experience of a wide assortment of delectable treats. Look forward to tasting tea cakes, mini butter fruit scones, fruit preserves, Devonshire clotted cream and finger sandwiches along with hand-selected Tea Forte teas in the Grosvenor Hotel at Victoria.
- Walk through the vast Palace Gardens
- Explore Buckingham Palace in London
- See the opulent State Rooms of the Queens Residence
- Enjoy finger sandwiches and scones
- Classic British afternoon tea at Grosvenor Hotel
- Afternoon Tea at The Grosvenor Hotel in Victoria
- Admission to Buckingham Palace
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace
Know Before You Go
- Afternoon tea must be taken between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
No options available on this date.