Product Code : ATBTL
Printed Voucher Required
Capture the heart of the city's culture. landmarks and history on our London Routemaster bus, whilst sipping on a lovely cup of tea and enjoying the exquisite tastes of France. High tea accompanied with an array of tasty sandwiches and delicious cakes and pastries. Your London bus driver will take you round The London Eye, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James's Park, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson's Column, Downing Street and more.
- Have a beautiful afternoon tea on an iconic Routemaster bus through London
- See some of the most iconic sights in London including the London Eye and Buckingham Palace
- Enjoy a delicious selection of sandwiches, cakes and pastries on-board
- Recorded guide commentary
- Afternoon tea
Know Before You Book
- One foldable wheelchair is permitted as much as guide dogs but have to be mentioned before arrival
- There is no live commentary on the bus only recorded guide commentary is available
- There are no toilet facilities on-board the bus
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.