Product Code : WS
The Wembley Stadium tour is an essential experience for sports fans and football addicts while visiting London. You can book tickets for a 75-minute stadium tour in London to see the largest football and music venue in the country. This London tour will take behind-the-scenes to areas not usually accessible to the public.
Look forward to entering the England Home Dressing Room & Player’s Tunnel, where the team’s changing room is located and from where the players walk towards the pitch. You will also see the Royal Box & Press Conference Room and the VIP Club Wembley Tier to view the panorama of the grounds where history has been made so often.
There will be a chance to spend time at The History & The Exhibition of Champions and study sporting artefacts and memorabilia. Witness objects from the Empire Exhibition of 1924, to the 1948 Olympic Torch. The Exhibition of Champions has famous exhibits like captain armband of Liverpool Captain Steven Gerrard and David Beckham’s jersey from Manchester United’s 1999 campaign. The Wembley Stadium tour experience is enhanced with interactive guides and 360-degree videos so that you can relive the excitement of a real match.
- Football fans special tour
- Interactive guides and 360-degree videos
- Visit the England Home Dressing Rooms
- See artefacts from historical sports events
- See the VIP Club Wembley Tier
- Walk through the player’s tunnel
- Sit in Roy Hodgson’s Chair in the press conference room
- See genuine artefacts from the 1966 FIFA world cup final and the 1948 olympic games
Know Before You Book
- Please be aware that the stadium tour is only accessible through a guided tour.
- You will not be able to explore the stadium on your own
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
- Wear comfortable clothes
Valid Days: 1 Days
This option is non Cancellable.