Product Code : QG
Reserve a few hours for one of the lesser-known places to visit in London, the Queen's Gallery at Buckingham Palace. An art gallery with a difference, The Queen's Gallery is home to over 450 priceless royal objects from the Royal Collection. If you are an art lover or a history buff, you will enjoy admiring the variety of displays in the Queen’s Gallery. The treasures range from royal paintings to unique art-pieces created by legendary artists like Leonardo da Vinci, Maria Sibylla Merian and Carl Fabergé.
The exhibition is a great opportunity to learn more about England’s rich history and imperial lifestyle. You can use the free audio guide to hear interesting commentary about each antique exhibit on display in the Queen’s Gallery. One of the most impressive objects that are displayed in the Gallery when it is not in use, is the George IV crown, designed for George IV's coronation in 1820.
Viewing the Diamond Diadem, as it is called, is one of the most special things to do in London. The crown one of the most iconic pieces of heirloom jewellery in the British royal family and has graced the head of every British queen and queen consort during processions, coronations and royal events.
- Discover priceless treasures by great artists
- See 450 royal artefacts in the Queen’s Gallery
- See the Diamond Diadem
- Learn about history of British royal family
- Explore the Queen’s Gallery at the Buckingham Palace
- Access to the Queen's Gallery
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- The Queen's Gallery operates a timed-ticket system, with admission every 15 minutes
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- A typical visit lasts between 1 and 1½ hours.
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 min before your schedule time.
- Over busy periods and bank holidays there may be a longer wait than usual to gain admission
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.