Product Code : BAH
While visiting London, fans of history and royalty will enjoy learning about The Palace of Whitehall, which was the main residence of English monarchs during the 16th and 17th-centuries, located in Westminster. At the height of its glory, Whitehall Palace had more than 1,500 rooms and functioned as a mini town. Though most of the Palace was destroyed by fire, you can still explore one remaining portion, the Banqueting House of London, which is used as a ceremonial chamber of the court and is a venue for receptions in honour of foreign embassies.
The most impressive attraction that you can look forward to seeing with the Banqueting House tickets is the ceiling, decorated by nine different paintings by the famed Dutch artist, Peter Paul Rubens. The Banqueting House is also known as a prime example of fine Palladian architecture, which kickstarted a beginning of a change in British architecture. As part of the tour of one of the most fascinating places to visit in London, you will learn that the Banqueting House is associated with a major historical event, the execution of King Charles I. The tour of The Banqueting House in London is a must for history lovers.
- Discover the fascinating ceiling painted by Rubens
- Banqueting House Ticket
- Explore the only remaining portion of the Palace of Whitehall
- Visit the Banqueting House London
- See the venue used for royal and official functions
- Entrance to the Banqueting House
Know Before You Book
- The attraction may be subject to closure at short notice
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
The Banqueting House Ticket
Valid Days: 1 Days
This option is non Cancellable.