Product Code : LST
Fans of football can book a tour of London Stadium to explore the playing ground of the West Ham United Football Club. Built for the 2012 Olympics, the London Stadium has the largest cantilevered roof in the world and is a top landmark of the city. This Stadium tour in London will give you the chance to enter private areas of this world-famous venue which are usually not open to the public. During your tour of the London Stadium (formerly Olympic Stadium), you will be privy to the Dressing Rooms where star athletes spend their time getting ready for appearance on the pitch.
You can also walk through the Players' Tunnel which leads to the stadium pitch. A world-class, 75-minute interactive multimedia presentation will guide you through the stadium, with which you will see interactive content, interviews with footballers and athletes and interesting narration about the history of the Stadium, UK Athletics and West Ham United. Later, consider going to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, which features parklands and waterways. The Tour of London Stadium is one of the essential things to do in London for sports buffs.
- Tour of the Olympic Stadium in London
- Explore the Dressing Rooms
- Walk through the Players' Tunnel
- Get access to private areas used by athletes
- See epic views of the pitch
- Entry to The London Stadium (former Olympic Stadium)
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.