Product Code : GTHMS
If war history interests you, don’t miss this tour in London. One of the most fascinating places to see in London is the HMS Belfast Museum. When you book a ticket to the HMS Belfast Museum London, you can expect to tour a museum ship, which was originally a Royal Navy light cruiser. The ship is now permanently moored in London on the River Thames as a famous landmark and is operated by the Imperial War Museum Belfast. With your tickets to this unusual museum, you will have the chance what life was like on this floating city on the sea. You will be able to visit all 9 decks of the ship and enter the Captain's zone.
Enjoy the 360-degree views of London from the flag deck and go deeper into the boiler and engine rooms, which are located 15ft below sea level. During your visit, you will explore the most important surviving Second World War Royal Navy warship and learn about its rich and varied history, covering Arctic convoys, D-Day, the Cold War, Korea much more. The tour will help you get acquainted with real life stories of the people who served on the war ship.
- See the ‘Life at Sea’ Exhibition
- Learn about war history in HMS Belfast
- Tour all nine decks of the ship
- Discover the most important surviving Second World War Royal Navy warship
- Visit the HMS Belfast Museum in London
- Gun Turret Experience
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- You need to present your valid photographic identification at venue
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.