Product Code : CS
Book a ticket to Cutty Sark to explore a remodelled monument of a 19th-century clipper ship which is a symbol of UK’s maritime history. The tour is an opportunity to see the ship which was built to transport tea from China to Britain and has 100 years of sailing history behind her. You can visit this historic attraction, now permanently moored in Greenwich beside the River Thames.
As part of the tour of Cutty Sark in London, you will have the opportunity to see the interior featuring interesting exhibits to get a sense of life at sea. The interactive multimedia and multi-sensory displays offer fascinating information about her sea voyages and the routes and you can even sit on benches which simulate the ship’s movement. Among the most fascinating parts of the ship that you will have access to, are the kitchens and the Master’s Saloon.
You can even taste fine teas that the Cutty Sark once carried on its voyages. Some of the most enjoyable parts of the tour are the visit to the captain’s wheel, and the chance to meet the crew on weekends. Cutty Sark is one of the best places to visit in London.
- Taste fine teas which the ship carried on her voyages
- Explore Cutty Sark, the famous 19th-century clipper ship
- Visit a symbol of UK’s maritime history
- See interactive exhibits and displays
- London Attraction Ticket : Cutty Sark Ship London
- Admission to the Cutty Sark
- Audio guide available in English
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.