Product Code : CWR
Printed Voucher Required
If war history fascinates you, then consider signing up for the Churchill War Rooms tour during your visit to London. The tour is a chance to explore the original Cabinet War Rooms, which were the wartime bunkers for Churchill and his government during the Second World War.
You can walk in the footsteps of Churchill, learn about life during those tough times and understand how Britain’s war machine operated during one of the most crucial phases of world history. Inside this secret underground world beneath Westminster, you will go on a journey to discover how Sir Winston Churchill and his chiefs of staff the war against the Nazis and Germany. Walkthrough the hidden city made up of bunkers, sleeping rooms and communication equipment. Among the most popular attractions of the Churchill War Rooms at London is the Cabinet Room, which was the nerve centre of the complex and the place, where the War Cabinet met.
You will also see the secret room where Churchill made phone calls to Washington. There will be a chance to enjoy the variety of multimedia displays in the museum. Listen to stories of war and intrigue as you stroll through the corridors of one of the most exciting places to visit in London.
- Relive the times of the World War II
- Includes audio guides
- Visit the wartime bunkers of Churchill
- Learn about the secret history of the Churchill War Rooms
- Explore the Churchill War Rooms
- Explore Life in Churchill’s Bunker
- Entrance to War rooms
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Book
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.