Product Code : BPRM
Printed Voucher Required
One of the most popular places to visit in London is Buckingham Palace, the official royal residence of Queen Elizabeth II. The Buckingham Palace State Rooms and Royal Mews tickets will take you first to the Royal Mews, where you will have the chance to see grand State vehicles used for coronations, State visits, royal weddings and all official events. Don’t miss the Gold State Coach, the official vehicle for coronations since the time of the crowning of George IV.
Another majestic vehicle you will find here is the Diamond Jubilee State Coach, which commemorates the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee in 2012. You will also find working royal horses in the Royal Mews. After this, you will carry on for the Buckingham Palace State Rooms tour. The tour is an opportunity to get an insider’s view of one of the only working royal palaces in the world.
The grand State Rooms are like art galleries with masterpieces by Rembrandt, Rubens, Rembrandt and Vermeer, marble columns, elaborate carpets, fine sculpture, period furniture and exotic porcelain-ware. A special attraction is the Throne Room, which has hosted historical events like balls during Queen Victoria’s times. Even now, it continues to be used for public and private occasions as well as State Banquets.
- Explore Buckingham Palace in London
- See the official vehicle for coronations
- Discover artworks in State Rooms
- See the State Vehicles in Royal Mews
- Visit the State Rooms at Buckingham Palace
- Entry to the Royal Mews (optional)
- Entry to the Buckingham Palace State Rooms
Know Before You Book
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons
- Pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off
Know Before You Go
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the venue
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace
No options available on this date.