Product Code : TVS
One of the most fascinating places to visit in London is an iconic skyscraper called The Shard. You can buy entry tickets to The Shard and explore the attraction that has redefined the London skyline. Soaring to a height of 310 meters, this new architectural symbol of London is the tallest building in the city. Admire the innovative steel-framed pinnacle, and facade built with shards of glass which give an impression of merging it into the sky. Designed as a ‘vertical city’, it houses office space on 25 floors, three floors of fine dining restaurants, a 17-story hotel and 13 floors of luxurious apartments.
Using your ticket to this London attraction, you can visit the triple-height viewing gallery and the open-air viewing floor on the 72nd floor, by taking one of the 36 high-speed elevators, some of which are double-decker. While enjoying the view from the Shard, try to spot all the major landmarks of the city, like Tower Bridge, the meandering River Thames, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and St Paul's Cathedral. You can expect to see 360-degree views along a radius of 40-mile across the London skyline.
- Visit the new contemporary icon of London
- See the tallest building in London
- 360 degrees views for 40 miles
- The View from the Shard Ticket
- Entry to the viewing platform on 72nd floor
- Entrance to View from The Shard
Know Before You Book
- You are free to visit at any time on the date you have selected as tickets are flexible
- At very busy times, you may encounter a short wait before entering
Know Before You Go
- Please check the operating hours of The Shard
- Wear comfortable clothes
The View from the Shard-Standard Tickets
Operating Hours: 08:00 Hours
This option is non Cancellable.