Product Code : PHCT
Take a tour of the Painted Hall in the Old Royal Naval College at Greenwich, London to see the spectacular Baroque painted ceiling. During your tour of the Painted Hall, you will have the chance to discover the Sistine Chapel of Britain’. The tour will appeal to everyone, especially those with an artistic bent of mind. In the Painted Hall, you can see paintings which of William III, Mary II and George I accessions to the throne.
You can spend hours spotting royal figures and historical references painted intricately across the ceiling and walls. Try to find five English monarchs in the breathtaking murals of The Painted Hall. The venue also has fabulous murals depicting the country’s successes during the 18th-century. Listen to your audio commentary to learn more about the paintings and events that they represent.
The tour will also give you the chance to see other rare exhibits and historic objects. The ticket to the Old Royal Naval College includes entry to the Sackler Gallery. Here you will be able to learn how artist Sir James Thornhill created the Painted Hall. This is one of the lesser-known places to visit in London for fans of art.
- Find British monarchs in the murals
- Explore the Painted Hall in London
- Museum in London : Painted Hall, Old Royal Naval College
- Discover exquisite artwork in Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich
- Visit the Sistine Chapel of Britain
- Explorer map
- Audio guide
- Entry to the Painted Hall
- Food and drink
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the venue
Painted Hall at the Old Royal Naval College
Valid Days: 1 Days
Audio Guide Language
This option is non Cancellable.