Product Code : CPM
One of the most unusual museums in London is the Clink Prison Museum, converted from the original Clink Prison, dates back to the 12th-century. You can buy a Clink Prison Museum ticket to explore the oldest prison in England. You will descend into the gloomy entrance and see a sign which reads ‘ring bell for jailer’ in keeping with the theme of the interiors.
At the Clink Prison Museum London, you will learn about crime and punishment through the various ages including Medieval, Tudor and Elizabethan times. You can look forward to an interactive prison experience. Expect to handle actual prison artefacts, see ingenious instruments of torment and find a portion of the preserved wall from the original prison. Hear horrifying stories of crimes and terrifying accounts of crimes committed by inmates who spent their time in confinement. Explore the windowless underground rooms and spot mannequins placed to recreate the prison scenes in addition to figures painted and dressed like prisoners and jailers.
The Clink Prison Museum offers tours by costumed guides to add to the authenticity of the gloomy environment. You can even watch audio and visual presentations to know more about the life in the prison. If you enjoy spine-tingling adventures, this is the place to visit in London.
- Visit Clink Prison in London
- Hear horror stories of torture
- Handle prison artefacts
- See the oldest prison in England
- Learn about crime and punishment in the dark ages
- A free downloadable photograph
- Entrance to The Clink Prison Museum
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- The venue is not disabled friendly
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the venue
No options available on this date.