Product Code : SCW
One of the most iconic places to visit in London is St Paul’s Cathedral. Buy tickets to St.Paul’s Cathedral and conveniently explore one of the most famous cathedrals in the world and a well-recognized symbol of the city. Take time to study the lovely chapels on the ground floor as you enter the grand monument.
The most noteworthy feature of the Cathedral is its enormous dome, which is elaborately painted with religious murals in monochrome. You can climb 257 steps up the dome to reach the Whispering Gallery, to try out its fabulous acoustics.
Other attractions of the Cathedral are the Stone Gallery which you can reach by climbing 119 steps and the Golden Gallery reached by ascending 152 steps. At both levels, you will be rewarded by panoramic city views.
Another noteworthy place to explore in St.Paul’s Cathedral London is the crypt, which has tombs and memorials of historical figures including Lord Admiral Nelson and the Duke of Wellington. In order to enhance your experience, you can join a short introductory talk at the Cathedral, use a touchscreen multimedia guide or take a tour of the cathedral floor and crypt led by cathedral guides 4 times daily.
- Study the exquisitely designed Dome
- See the crypt of the Cathedral
- Climb the steps up to the Whispering Gallery
- Explore the grand architecture of St.Paul’s Cathedral London
- Admire city views from Stone Gallery and Golden Gallery
- Entrance to St Paul’s Cathedral
Know Before You Book
- Filming, use of flash, additional lighting, tripods, monopods and selfie sticks are not permitted
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
St Pauls Cathedral Tickets
Valid Days: 1 Days
This option is non Cancellable.