Product Code : BT
Printed Voucher Required
Explore one of the most famous attractions of London by booking a Tower Bridge tour while in the city. Visit the 19th-century suspension bridge, which stands at a height of 140ft and is a World Heritage site. You can admire its Victorian architecture and learn about the Engineering Techniques behind the construction of the Tower Bridge of London.
The tour includes the chance to spend time studying the interactive displays of the Tower Bridge Exhibition, which outline centuries of fascinating history. The most exciting part of the Tower Bridge tour is the experience of walking over its glass floor, high above the drawbridge. If you time your trip well, you could witness the bridge lifting under your feet. From the high walkway, you can take in spectacular views of all major London’s attractions, including St. Paul’s Cathedral, Greenwich village, London Eye and Tower of London.
Another thing to do in Tower Bridge is to see the Victorian Engine Rooms, where you can see the engines used to raise the bridge. Tower Bridge is among the most popular places to visit in London.
- Walk across the 42-meter-high walkway
- Discover the glass floor of the Tower Bridge in London
- Visit the Victorian Engine Rooms
- Learn the History of Tower Bridge London
- Visit one of the most famous landmarks in London
- Entrance Ticket
- Food and drink
Know Before You Book
- Entry to Tower Bridge is closed between 10:30am to 11:30am
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.