Product Code : JRM
If thrills and mystery appeal to you, then one of the things to do in London for you is to book the Jack the Ripper Museum tour. In this unusual museum in London, you can learn about the facts and legends related to Jack the Ripper, the infamous serial killer who terrorized London city in the year 1888. You will have the chance to explore six floors of the Jack the Ripper Museum, which recreates murder scenes and displays artefacts related to Jack’s heinous crimes and the murders of eleven women in Victorian London.
You can take the Jack The Ripper Museum Walk and visit many locations connected to the Whitechapel Murders. One of the most fascinating parts of the museum is the recreation of Mary Kelly’s bedroom, the first of Jack’s victims. You can even find original autopsy photos, illustrations and medical reports of victims.
To add more authenticity to the theme, professional actors perform the crime scenes and tell the true stories of the crimes through acting. Take the Jack The Ripper Museum tour and try to dig into the psyche of one of the world’s most well-known criminals.
- Visit Jack the Ripper museum London
- See enactments of crime-scene
- Learn about the victims of the crimes
- Understand the psyche of Jack the Ripper
- See artefacts and objects related to the Whitechapel Murders
- Entrance to the museum
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.