Product Code : LSAM
Printed Voucher Required
The London Dungeon Discover the stories and villains of London's past at The London Dungeon. Previously based on Tooley Street for 37 years, we're now next to the Coca-Cola London Eye. Come with us and meet London's most infamous villains, rogues and rascals including Henry VIII, Guy Fawkes and Jack the Ripper. With a full cast of 20 brilliant actors in 18 interactive shows, 360 degree sets, special effects and 2 exciting rides, we'll take you on a unique 90 minute thrill-filled journey through 1000 years of London's murky past. Now with new scripts, costumes, make-up and a few surprises - we're London's must see attraction. If you're brave enough, take the plunge and ride the two new state of the art thrill rides! The Tyrant Boat Ride is a fast flowing boat ride, so hold on during the turbulent journey down the dank River Thames towards your execution. Or maybe Drop Dead is more your style - a ride that plunges the rider three storeys in pitch darkness! Escape The Great Fire of London An extra special multi-sensory experience comes to the Dungeon from 21st May. Mark the 350th anniversary of The Great Fire by escaping the chaotic flames and drama on the streets of London. Cooked pigeons fall from the sky, the streets stream with molten lead and St Paul's is burning to the ground! Madame Tussauds Filled with 14 exciting, interactive zones and the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experience, Madame Tussauds London combines glitz and glamour with incredible history. Walk down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before challenging your favourite sportstars like David Beckham or Lewis Hamilton. Start your royal experience with an audience with the Queen, before planting a kiss on Prince William's cheek. After a sneaky behind-the-scenes look at how our World-renowned sculptors create the figures, relax in our taxis and relive the rich history of London. Then step up to your favourite Marvel Super Heroes before getting ready to experience the spectacular and exclusive Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie, where our Marvel Super Heroes battle it out to save London from impending doom. SEA LIFE London Aquarium Home to one of Europe's largest collections of global marine life and the jewel in the crown of the 28 SEA LIFE attractions in the UK and Europe. Situated in the heart of London, the experience takes visitors on an immersive and interactive journey along the Great Oceanic Conveyor. The mysterious experience, spread over three floors, starts by tak
- Mingle with the A-listers at Madame Tussauds
- See all your favourite waxwork celebrities
- Test your nerves at the London Dungeon
- Come up close to Sweeney Todd in his barber shop!
- Have an underwater adventure at SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Entrance to the London Dungeon Entrance to the SEA LIFE London Aquarium Entrance to Madame Tussauds
- Food and drink Transportation Souvenir photographs
Know Before You Book
- These tickets are non-refundable
- No refund policy if the client is not able to visit all the attractions included in the package due
- Tickets will be valid for 90 days after the visit of the lead attraction.
- To login, please enter your Merlin order reference number found on your e-ticket and the last 4 digi
- You will be sent instructions on how to book your tour in your ticket. Please check the additional i
- Once booked, this tour cannot be cancelled.
- Your visit date and time is for The London Dungeon, please arrive at this time with your e-ticket re
No options available on this date.