Product Code : BPT
Printed Voucher Required
One of the most popular things to do in London is visit the Queen’s residence, Buckingham Palace. This Buckingham Palace tour will give you an insider’s view of one of the only working royal palaces in the world. Your Buckingham Palace tickets will give you the chance to explore the lavishly decorated State Rooms, which feature artworks by Rembrandt, Rubens, Rembrandt and Vermeer, marble columns, elaborate carpets, fine sculpture, period furniture and exotic porcelain-ware. Don’t miss the Throne Room which has hosted historical events like balls during Queen Victoria’s times. Even now, it continues to be used for public and private occasions as well as State Banquets.
The Buckingham Palace's Grand Staircase is a noteworthy attraction. It showcases intricate bronze casting work. Also included in the tickets for buckingham palace is a tour of the royal gardens, where over 30 bird species and 350 wild flowers thrive. You can use your multimedia audio guide for detailed information about the Palace and its history. While entering or exiting the Buckingham Palace, you can keep a lookout for the flag on the roof. If the Queen is at home, the Royal Standard flag would be raised and if not, the Union Flag would be hoisted.
- See the elaborate State Rooms
- Wander in the Royal Gardens
- Explore the Buckingham Palace in London
- Visit one of the only working palaces in the world
- Notice the Grand Staircase
- Timed entry to Buckingham Palace
- Multimedia guide
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
Know Before You Book
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms
- Customers to arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled timeslot
- A printed copy of the voucher will be needed
Know Before You Go
- Clients that require mobility access must book directly with Buckingham Palace
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace
No options available on this date.