Product Code : I360
Ascend to 450 feet in the air, with an exciting flight on the Brighton's vertical cable car. Situated on Brighton seafront, the British Airways i360 is a brand new creation from the people who gave us The London Eye. Instantly becoming an iconic feature of the Brighton skyline, the i360 is a moving observation tower, providing breathtaking views of the coastline, the city and 26 miles of the gorgeous surrounding area. As you slowly rise to the full height of the observation deck, the unique beauty of Brighton will spread out before you.
The fully enclosed, heated, air-conditioned, aerodynamically shaped and futuristic glass viewing pod provides uninterrupted, 360 degree views that will take your breath away. The i360 hosts a Sky Bar and the beach building at the base of the tower contains a stylish brasserie, tea rooms. It’s an amazing addition to a brilliant day out in Brighton. The flight takes 30 minutes in total and the whole experience will be around 1 hour long.
- Take in the stunning coastal views and a bird’s eye view of the city
- Enjoy a ride in Brighton's moving observation tower
- Glide slowly up to 450 feet
- British Airways i360 is an incredible addition to the Brighton skyline
- Created by the makers of The London Eye
- Entry ticket to British Airways i360
- How it was Built’ exhibitions
- Food and drink
Know Before You Book
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
- This activity is disabled friendly
- Please arrive 30 minutes before flight time
Know Before You Go
- This activity is disabled friendly.
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.