Product Code : LVELV-C
Printed Voucher Required
Guided tour of the Chateau of Chenonceau. Arriving in the Loire Valley, you'll start your day tour touring the chacircteau de Chenonceau. The Chateau des Dames, bridge built across the Cher, is famous for the great feminine figures who lived in it (Diane de Poitiers, Catherine de Medicishellip) and for the beauty of its Renaissance gardens.
Tour and wine tasting lunch at a wine specialist's in matured Loire Valley vintages. Daniel, oenologist, welcomes you in his caves, former tuff stone quarries, for a tour followed by a wine tasting of Vouvray, Montlouis, Chinon, Bourgueil and Saint Nicolas de Bourgueil wines. In order to transcend your meal, you will pair your wines with a selection of cheeses. Guided tour of the Royal Chateau of Amboise.
After lunch, you will tour the Royal Castle of Amboise, residence of Charles VIII and young Franccedilois d'Angoulegraveme, future Francois I. You will discover in this wonderful castle, perfect example of transition from Gothic to Renaissance, the Saint Hubert Chapel which shelters today the grave of Leonardo da Vinci.
Guided tour of the Chateau of the Clos Luceacute. In order to make your tour thorough, we take you to meet the Genius in his Manor du Clos Luceacute, a few yards away from the Royal Castle. Leonardo da Vinci spent there the last three years of his life and died there in 1519. After you tour his bedroom, office, reception room and kitchen, you will be in awe in front of the invention room, displaying models of the most spectacular machines Leonardo invented.
- Savor a traditional lunch along with a wine
- Services of a professional English speaking guide
- Guided Tour the Royal Chateau of Amboise - residence of Charles VIII
- Enjoy escorted tour of the Chateaux of Chenonceau, Amboise and the Clos-Luceacute
- Discover the history of the Loire Valley with our expert tour guide
- Transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance tickets and Guided tour of the Loire Valley Chateaux of Amboise, Clos Luce and Chenonceau
- Wine tasting lunch at Caves Duhard
- Traditional lunch at the winery
- English speaking escort guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Book
- The transportation of this excursion is operated in a comfortable full options minibus.
- This tour is escorted by an official Guide Interpreter. The guide gives you a tour of the monuments
- Maximum 8 passengers per minibus.
- No payments will be refunded on cancellation
- The tour includes the tickets to the Chateaux mentioned in the tour. You avoid all queues and have d
- Traditional wine maker lunch and drinks are included in the tour. Lunches are hosted by winemakers t
No options available on this date.