Product Code : PRODUCT6396
Take a cruise along the Ljubljanica river and walk around the historical city centre and get to know the most important sight of the city. The tour takes you on a tourist boat ride on the river Ljubljanica, giving you the opportunity to experience the old city centre's picturesque bridges, façades and embankments from a completely different perspective.
After the boat ride, you will take a walking tour of the historical city centre, whose unique architecture is the legacy of the Baroque and Art Nouveau periods and, most notably, the work of the famous 20th-century architect Jože Plečnik.
- Walk around the historical city center of Ljubljana and see major sights
- Hear interesting stories about Ljubljana’s past and present
- Enjoy a cruise down the river Ljubljanica
- Experience the old center's picturesque bridges, façade and embankments from a different perspective
- Discover the unique architecture - A legacy of the Baroque and Art Nouveau
- Knowledgeable English speaking guide
- Boat cruise along the river Ljubljanica
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Know Before You Book
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Moderate walking is involved so please wear comfortable shoes
No options available on this date.