Product Code : PRODUCT4896
Discover three of Slovenia’s top attractions in one day on this scenic small-group day trip from Ljubljana. Marvel at beautiful Lake Bled and take a traditional ‘pletna’ boat to Bled Island. the only island in Slovenia and perhaps try scrumptious ‘potica’ nut cake.
Then, explore Bled Castle perched above the lake before free time for lunch. On the island you can enter the Church of the Assumption and even ring the wishing bell, which has been ringing over Lake Bled since 1534. After the pletna boat ride you will explore a thousand years old Bled castle, which is also one of the most spectacular castles in Slovenia. You visit also the castle museum, which gives you an insight into the history of the entire area. Take few minutes to admire the amazing views of Lake Bled from several viewpoints at the castle.
Finally, visit cliffside Predjama Castle and ride a mini-train into Postojna Cave, the famous cave network of stalactites, stalagmites and eerie halls. A scenic road will take us to idyllic village of Predjama where we will explore one of the most interesting castles in Slovenia, The Predjama Castle. It is perched high up in a vertical cliff and it has been placed on lists of top 10 castles to see in the world. Erazem of Predjama (Erasmus) is the main protagonist of numerous legends - on the one hand these legends glorify him as a passionate, handsome and noble knight, while on the other he is described as a bandit and a robber baron who met his death on the toilet. Afterwards it is time to explore some underground attractions.
You will visit Postojna Cave, the best-known cave in the world and one of the largest Karst monuments. Start the adventure with a unique ride with a special train that will take you to discover galleries and magnificent halls full of interesting stalactites, stalagmites and the most famous cave animal - human fish (proteus anguinus).
- Visit Predjama Castle, a medieval fortress built high into a cliff
- Experience gorgeous Lake Bled, Bled Island, and the Julian Alps
- Explore spectacular Postojna Cave to see its stalactites, stalagmites, and vast halls
- Day trip to Lake Bled, Predjama Castle, and Postojna Cave from Ljubljana
- Discover medieval Bled Castle and make the most of ample free time
- Knowledgeable English speaking guide
- Comfortable transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Central Ljubljana pick up and drop off
- Pletna boat ride
- Admission fees, meals and personal expenses
- Entrance to Bled Castle
- Postojna Cave and Predjama Castle entrance fee
Know Before You Book
- In the event cancellation you will be offered an alternative or full refund will provided
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there isn't enough passengers
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact us 72 hours prior to the departure for pick up confirmation
Know Before You Go
- Please keep in mind that there are quite a few stairs at the Bled island, Bled castle, and Predjama
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- You are required to carry a valid passport Or EU ID with you on travel date
- Warm and comfortable clothes and footwear are essential to visit the Postojna cave
Slovenia In One Day Tour in English Language
Duration : 10:30
Live Commentary Language
This option is Cancellable. Click here to view cancellation policy.