Product Code : 90
Printed Voucher Required
Enjoy a Beatles-themed day tour from London to Liverpool to celebrate the most famous pop group in the music history of the world. You will start the experience at the new Beatles statues which stand at the waterfront buildings. Your professional guide will escort you along the historic Albert Docks and World Heritage Site to the Liverpool Town Hall where the Beatles were awarded the title ‘Freemen of the City’.
You will learn the story of how the Beatles rose to fame as the most iconic pop group in history and also hear trivia about their childhood and solo careers. In the afternoon, you can look forward to The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour in Liverpool, in a vintage 1960’s coach, like the one featured in the 1967 film Magical Mystery Tour. On the way, your professional Beatles guide will narrate interesting commentary and you will also hear some classic favorite Fab Four songs.
During the Magical Mystery tour, the bus will take you to over 30 sites, including the former homes, schools and birthplaces of the Beatles. You can also expect to see some of the sites that served as inspirations to songs like Penny Lane and Strawberry Field. Finally, you will reach the iconic Cavern Club and listen to a live music performance by the resident musician. The tour includes an exclusive souvenir from the Cavern Club on the Magical Mystery Tour.
- Take the Magical Mystery Tour
- Receive a complimentary souvenir
- Know the Beatles story in Liverpool
- Access to the famous Cavern Club
- Visit the Beatles Story Museum
- Admissions to The Beatles Story
- Reserved seats on Virgin Trains
- Exclusive complimentary Souvenir
- The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour
- Food and beverages
- Hotel Transfer
Know Before You Book
- Please enter the correct email address, as without the tickets you cannot travel
- The Cavern Club is free of charge to enter during the day
- This tour is unescorted
Know Before You Go
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please print all documents; rail and entry tickets. You will need all these documents for your trip
- Train seats are allocated on first come first serve basis & not guaranteed together
The Beatles and Liverpool - Standard Class
Duration : 14:00
The Beatles and Liverpool - First Class
Duration : 14:00
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.