Product Code : LFC
The LFC Stadium Tour Visit Anfield Stadium, the home of Liverpool FC, one of England’s most successful clubs. As the winners of 18 league championships, 6 European Cups, 7 FA Cups, Liverpool FC is bursting at the seams with history. Anfield Stadium Enter Anfield Stadium that was once footballing home to the likes of English legend Steven Gerrard and Barcelona super-striker Luis Suarez and immerse yourself in the world of Liverpool FC.
During your tour, you'll see the state-of-the-art Home Team dressing room and have the chance to sit in your hero's seat before heading over to the away team dressing room. Behind-the-scenes at Liverpool Football Club Have a real footballing moment in the Press Room with your tour guide for a fun and interactive press conference where you'll be sure to feel the pressure! Imagine the deafening sounds of "You'll Never Walk Alone" as you touch the This Is Anfield sign before walking down the Player's Tunnel and sit down in Klopp's dugout! You'll finish your tour in the world-famous Kop as admire the glorious Anfield pitch.
LFC Tour Finishes at the Museum Discover more about Liverpool's hugely successful football record in the Liverpool FC Story, the Club's museum where you can get up close to their impressive collection of silverware. To allow everyone time with the trophy at a safe distance, All visits must be pre-booked and there will be time limitations with the trophy for photo opportunities per party. We kindly ask you not to touch the trophy to help us keep it safe for everyone.
- Enjoy epic views of the Anfield pitch and city landscape from the highest level of the Main Stand
- Take a fascinating stadium tour of one of England’s most successful football clubs – Liverpool FC
- See the Home and Away dressing rooms, touch the infamous This Is Anfield sign and walk down the Players’ Tunnel
- Take the tour at your own pace and bring it to life using your multimedia audio handset
- Explore The Liverpool FC Story, the Club’s interactive museum to discover LFC’s rich history
- Entry to the Club’s museum
- Audio guide
- Stadium tour
- Food and beverages unless stated differently
Know Before You Book
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Dressing rooms cannot be visited the day before a home match
- Students must need to verify their legitimate ID on travel day
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
Liverpool Football Club Stadium Tour
Valid Days: 1 Days
Audio Guide Language
Thai Mandarin , English , Spanish , German , Arabic , Italian , French
Location & Meeting Points
No Review Available
We couldn't find any review for this product.