Product Code : PRODUCT5604
After a panoramic ride from Rotterdam to the bulb flower area around Lisse, we start the tour by making a scenic ride in this area. Depending upon the season, you will see a landscape with colourful bulb flower carpets in almost any colour you can imagine Then we continue to the true highlight of this tour, the Keukenhof Gardens.
Once a kitchen garden filled with vegetables and herbs, the Keukenhof - in the middle of South Holland’s tulip region - now has the distinction of being the world’s largest flower garden, hosting around 800,000 visitors per year. This guided tour will take you through the 15 kilometers of paths and 32 hectares of gardens, where millions of bulbs are planted each year.
Tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, and other spring bulbs of a variety of vibrant colours carpet the grounds. Stroll through the English landscape garden, the Japanese country garden, and the historical garden. Take in the flower sculpture, based on an annual theme. Just don’t forget to bring your camera - this is an experience you won’t forget!
- Explore the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands Keukenhof
- Enjoy a scenic ride in the flower fields area
- Admire landscapes with colorful bulb flower carpets in almost any color you can imagine
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food & Drinks
Know Before You Book
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
Know Before You Go
- Please exchange your printed/digital voucher at the meeting point
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
No options available on this date.