Product Code : PRODUCT557
With this 7 day and 6 nights package from Milan you'll have the chance to discover the most important lakes of the northern Italy such as the small Lake Orta, the refined Lake Maggiore, the luxurious Lake Como, the amazing Lake Garda, the pictoresque Lake Iseo. Take a boat trip on the main lakes and visit beautiful towns such as Como, Bergamo and Verona.
Then, continue to the Dolomites,. You'll have the chance to discover the beautiful town of Verona before commencing your trip to the mountain. Visit of Canazei, Fiemme and Fassa Valleys, Cortina, Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Alpine lakes, mountain passes, Merano, Bolzano, the route of the wine and Trento.
- Enjoy a boat trip on the famous lakes
- Visit the amazing Italian Alps
- Explore beautiful towns such as Como, Bergamo and Verona
- Discover the most popular lakes of the northern Italy
- Visit Canazei, Fiemme and Fassa Valleys
- Red and green Dolomites apples tasting
- Private boat for the Borromean Islands (Lake Maggiore)
- Private boat to Isola di San Giulio (Lake Orta)
- Cruise by boat at Lake Como
- A typical local aperitive on the lakes (Prosecco sparkling wine)
- Additional Meals and Drinks
- Porterage, city taxes and tickets
- Other entrances
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Book
- Children 0-2 must be accompanied by an adult and travel for free
- Please wear comfortable shoes as moderate amount of walking is involved
Know Before You Go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior at your departure point
- Please exchange your voucher (printed/digital) at the meeting point
No options available on this date.