Product Code : MICT-C
You can book a Cinque Terre tour from Milan to explore the rugged coastline of Liguria region. The 5 towns of Cinque Terre have been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a national park. These seaside villages perched on the rocky hills are famous for their colorful houses and terraced vineyards, harbors filled with fishing boats, authentic trattorias, seafood specialties and the region’s famous pesto sauce.
A cliffside hiking trail linking the five villages offers spectacular views all along. The Cinque Terre guided tour will take you to the Gulf of Poets to explore Portovenere, from where you will take a boat ride to Monterosso, which sports a small natural bay and long beaches. You can use or free time at Monterosso for a leisurely lunch or to wander in the back streets to find lovely churches and stony houses.
You can go on to the other villages from here. Manarola is the oldest of the five villages. In Riomaggiore, walk around the streets and pick up a local souvenir. Continue to Vernazza, where you can enjoy peaceful moments at the naturally carved out harbor. The Cinque Terre day tour ends with a train ride to La Spezia, where you will board a bus back to Milan.
- Free time at Manarola before a train trip to Riomaggiore
- Explore the Pearl of Cinque Terre, Monterosso
- Includes boat trip from Portovenere to Monterosso
- See the colourful villages of Vernazza and La Spezia
- Discover Cinque Terre on a day trip from Milan
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- English speaking tour leader
- Train trip from Monterosso to La Spezia
- Panoramic boat trip from Monterosso to La Spezia
- Free time in Portovenere, Monterosso and Manarola
Know Before You Book
- The schedule will be subject to change and the journey may be canceled or alter the course
- In case of bad weather conditions, the boat might not be able to sail
Know Before You Go
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Traveler ought to have a moderate physical level
No options available on this date.